March 25, 2006 - Vancouver
On my 83rd Birthday...
The latest craze with the kids nowadays is this thing called the Internet. Everyone is using it now to obsessively document their lives in words and pictures. Well I’ve been blogging for 83 years now, and my memory’s still sharp as a tack. I’ve tried to present my story as I see it, and while I can’t claim a totally unbiased eye, I can’t vouch for the supposed truth, either. All I have are my experiences, and one can’t expect any more than that.
The latest craze with the kids nowadays is this thing called the Internet. Everyone is using it now to obsessively document their lives in words and pictures. Well I’ve been blogging for 83 years now, and my memory’s still sharp as a tack. I’ve tried to present my story as I see it, and while I can’t claim a totally unbiased eye, I can’t vouch for the supposed truth, either. All I have are my experiences, and one can’t expect any more than that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home