February 23, 1990 - Vancouver
I left my heart in Saskatoon
We’ve sold the Pembina house to Ben and moved back to Vancouver. Jimmy’s brother-in-law helped us find a house and Willie had been living in it until we got here. Jimmy came out to Saskatoon last year, and brought his son and daughter with him. He told us we should come out to Vancouver because there’s no one to take care of us over there, and Wayne and I both agreed.
We’ve sold the Pembina house to Ben and moved back to Vancouver. Jimmy’s brother-in-law helped us find a house and Willie had been living in it until we got here. Jimmy came out to Saskatoon last year, and brought his son and daughter with him. He told us we should come out to Vancouver because there’s no one to take care of us over there, and Wayne and I both agreed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home