July 29, 1981 - Saskatoon
Prefix me Grand
I am a grandmother! Jimmy just phoned me and told me the news.
It’s been a while since I last posted. I feel like I haven’t had a day off in ten years. Wayne stopped working at the restaurant a few years back and is busy taking care of a rental property we’ve bought on Avenue O. Willie is studying animation and Ben is preparing to take the bar exam next month. We’ve been able to save up enough money to buy a nice big house on Pembina Street. Our neighbours are very nice; the wife of the 7-up delivery man came over last week and showed me how to make puff pastry, cabbage rolls and perogies. I've taken up knitting again and other grandmotherly pursuits.
I am a grandmother! Jimmy just phoned me and told me the news.
It’s been a while since I last posted. I feel like I haven’t had a day off in ten years. Wayne stopped working at the restaurant a few years back and is busy taking care of a rental property we’ve bought on Avenue O. Willie is studying animation and Ben is preparing to take the bar exam next month. We’ve been able to save up enough money to buy a nice big house on Pembina Street. Our neighbours are very nice; the wife of the 7-up delivery man came over last week and showed me how to make puff pastry, cabbage rolls and perogies. I've taken up knitting again and other grandmotherly pursuits.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home